As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact continues to develop, [ clinic name] wants you to know that the health & safety of our patients, clients & staff is always our top priority. Often in times of uncertainty, there can be a wealth of misinformation spread, especially in today’s digital age, and we want you to stay informed. At the moment, we are committed to keeping our hospital open & operating during regular business hours & will be following the Center for Disease Control & World Health Organization guidelines.
Our main goal is to continue to provide usual services for you & your pets, but we are also taking further appropriate & necessary actions to follow through on our commitment to keep a safe & healthy environment for all of us.
- If you or any member of your family are exhibiting signs of illness, we ask that you please reschedule your pets’ appointment.
- We will be sanitizing/wiping down all hard surfaces several times throughout the day. All exam rooms will continue to be wiped down thoroughly between each appointment.
- Please schedule appointments ahead of time to reduce wait time. This will enable us to better prepare for your pets’ health needs prior to arrival. We also ask that the number of people who accompany each pet to the hospital be limited as much as possible.
- To reduce wait time in our lobby, we are encouraging any client with an appointment to stay in their vehicle & call the hospital when they arrive. We will then have a Client Care Specialist call you to let you know when an exam room becomes available.
- For any individuals that need product or prescription pick-up, we are offering for you to pay-by-phone & call the hospital when you arrive. A Client Care Specialist will bring your product/prescription to your car for you. (If you do opt to take advantage of this, please be patient if you do have to wait a few minutes!)
- We have hand sanitizer available at check-in & check-out, please feel welcome to use it!
We love & care about all of our clients & patients! But with these guidelines in place, we will also be trying to keep a safe distance of at least 3-6 ft. So, unfortunately that means no hugs, handshakes or close contact from our employees. Smiles are always welcome!
Please take a moment to read information from the following credible sources:
Please know that any precautions we are taking is to eliminate the number of individuals in and out of our hospital, while still trying to provide the best service to our patients & clients. During this time, we will be in contact with all clients that have existing appointments with any pertinent information or any changes that may arise.
Howerton Animal Hospital